The Bed & Breakfast Casa Moretto is in a convenient location for touring: the A4 & A5 motorways are both very close at hand, thus providing easy access to the vibrant city of Torino.
Mazzè is a quiet, little village, very hospitable. The ideal place to find peace and relax. It is surrounded by green hills with woods and vineyards within a Piedmont wine district.
A4 Motorway turn off at Rondissone.
A5 Motorway turn off at San Giorgio.
Via Cairelli is at the cross-road of the only traffic light of the village
– Chivasso (13 km from Mazzè) railway lines Torino-Milano or Torino-Chivasso-Asti
– Caluso (2.5 km from Mazzè) railway line Torino-Chivasso-Aosta
- Caselle Turin airport (30 km)
– Milano Malpensa International Airport (80 km)
– Linate Milan Airport (120 km)
– Orio al Serio Milan/Bergamo airport (180 km)